- We utilize the industries' best testing equipment to evaluate your pool's chemistry.
- We use professional chemicals to adjust chlorine, PH, alkalinity, conditioner, and calcium hardness.
- We eliminate all dirt, grime, algae, and unwanted debris from pool bottom and water surface.
- We brush tiles and walls and vacuum as needed.
- We clean the filters and baskets as needed.
- We e-mail you a service reports after each visit, detailing what was done to maintain your pool.
- We also offer professional suggestions on repairs and preventative maintenance to extend the life of your pools equipment, surface and etc…
Updated: 14 Feb., 2019
Residential Pool Cleaning...
One time cleanup
Equipment repair or replacement
New pool orientation
Salt system installation + maintenance
CHEMICAL SERVICE $ (call for pricing)/MONTH
Test pool water and adjust for proper balance.
Maintain record of visits at pool equipment.
Chlorine and acid are included in the service; all other chemicals are billed separately.
Service is based on 4 visits per month.
CHEMICAL PLUS SERVICE $(call for pricing)/MONTH
Same as above plus:
Empty pump and skimmer baskets.
Brush steps and swimouts.
FULL SERVICE CALL FOR QUOTE
Same as above plus:
Brush tile line with wall brush to remove any debris.
Skim surface of pool.
Clean pool bottom as needed.
Proper water chemistry is the most important thing for your pool. The rest is aesthetics. Improper water balance can damage your pools surface, plumbing, and equipment. Even if your water is crystal clear it can be out of balance and therefore harmful.
Commercial Pool Cleaning...
Alpha Pool Services, LLC. provides maintenance for Homeowner Associations, Club Pools, and Condos.
Test pool water and adjust for proper balance
Clean bottom as necessary
Brush steps and swimouts
Clean tile line
Skim pool surface
Water Balance Testing & Adjustments as necessary
Update pool log for County inspectors
Maintain neat and orderly pump room
Keep safety equipment in good condition
Pool Repairs, Upgrades & Installations...
Alpha Pool Services, LLC. can repair all brands of existing pool equipment, including pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, and controllers.
If it's time to upgrade to a new control system or to a new energy saving filter pump, we’ve got you covered.
Thinking of adding a salt system to your pool, we can help. We have experience with all manufacturers and can recommend the best pool repair option for your situation.
Sorry, we do not do Leak Detection , Vinyl Liner Repair or Replacement, or Pool Shell Resurfacing. Thank You.
Give us a call today
"The Leader in Pool Care"
on a Desktop.